Binary.com is a forex broker that offers traditional forex trading alongside binary options trading. They also offer the trading of CFDs and other derivatives. Read the Binary.com review to know more about them and their services.
Overview and Background information
Binary.com is a binary options broker that has also delved into the world of retail forex brokerage. Established in 2000, they have risen to become an industry leader with multiple awards to that effect. Binary.com offers 100+ tradable instruments and offer a variety of trading platforms to ease their clients.
In the EU, Binary.com operates through Binary Investments (Europe) Ltd., W Business Centre, Level 3, Triq Dun Karm, Birkirkara, BKR 9033, Malta. Outside the EU, financial products are offered by Binary (SVG) LLC, Hinds Building, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines; Binary (V) Ltd, Govant Building, Port Vila, PO Box 1276, Vanuatu, regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission; Binary (BVI) Ltd, Kingston Chambers, P.O. Box 173, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands, and Binary (FX) Ltd., Lot No. F16, First Floor, Paragon Labuan, Jalan Tun Mustapha, 87000 Labuan, Malaysia.
Summary[table “7” not found /]
Binary.com operates through a holding company with different subsidiaries. The subsidiaries of Binary Limited which is registered with an office at 47 Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey JE1 0BD, Channel Islands, and their regulations are:
- Binary Investments (Europe) Ltd, W Business Centre, Level 3, Triq Dun Karm, Birkirkara, BKR 9033, Malta. Licensed and regulated as a Category 3 Investment Services provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority (license no. IS/70156).
- Binary (SVG) LLC, Hinds Buildings, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines; company number 25299 BC 2019.
- Binary (V) Ltd, Govant Building, Port Vila, PO Box 1276, Vanuatu, Republic of Vanuatu. Licensed and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission.
- Binary (BVI) Ltd, Kingston Chambers, P.O. Box 173, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. Licensed and regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission.
- Binary (FX) Ltd., Lot No. F16, First Floor, Paragon Labuan, Jalan Tun Mustapha, 87000 Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia. Licensed and regulated by the Labuan Financial Services Authority to carry on a money-broking business (license no. MB/18/0024).
Deposit and Withdrawals
Binary.com offers a variety of deposit and withdrawal options from bank/ wire transfers to bank cards, to eWallets and cryptocurrency. Bank Transfer Options include solutions provided by Dragon Phoenix, Help2Pay, Zing Pay, Pay Trust, and Bank Transfer.
Card deposit and withdrawal options are Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro.E-wallet options include Fasapay, Perfect Money, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney, Qiwi, Paysafe card, Jeton, STICPAY, and Airtm. Cryptocurrency options include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Tether.
Different trading platforms are offered by Binary.com for trading both binary options and traditional forex. Trading platforms offered by Binary.com are MetaTrader 5, Binary WebTrader, and Deriv. They offer charting platforms such as TradingView and SmartCharts. Binary.com also offers an auto-trader programming tool named Binary Bot.
For binary options trading, Binary.com charges commissions for trades. For their retail forex offerings, they charge spreads.
Binary.com uses a patented pricing technology that allows clients to benefit from the same rates of return as traders in the interbank market.
Binary.com offers live customer support. With this, you can send messages to customer service agents and get a response almost immediately. You can also contact Binary.com by sending them a mail or by calling.
- Phone: +44 1942 316229
Binary.com offers 5 different types of accounts based on the type of trading. For binary options trading, there are two types and three for retail forex via MT5.
The types of binary options accounts are:
- The Virtual Account which has a replenishable $10,000 virtual credit for practice.
- The Real Account with choices in trading fiat and cryptocurrency.
The types of MetaTrader 5 accounts are:
- The MT5 Demo Account which has a $10,000 virtual credit for practice and can be replenished.
- MT5 Financial which is a real money account for trading forex and CFDs
- MT5 Synthetic Indices which is real money account for trading Synthetic Indices only.
Binary.com offers over 100 trading instruments consisting of forex pairs, CFDs, precious metals and indices.
Education and Research
Binary.com offers a simple introduction to forex, CFD trading, binary options trading as well as a platform tour.
This broker does not offer any promotions or bonuses.
To conclude this Binary.com review, Binary.com is a broker that has been around for a long time and can be trusted.
You can find out more about trading forex by reading our blog or interact with other forex traders at our forex forum. You can also read more broker reviews to guide you if you need to choose a new broker. For personal experiences of other traders with different brokers, visit our forum page on forex brokers.
Are you a beginner looking to learn forex from scratch? Or do you need to refresh your knowledge on forex? Check out free courses and quizzes on our courses page. Visit our store for forex materials such as books and other gadgets to make your trading experience easier. You can make use of free forex tools such as pip calculator, position size calculator, etc. at our tools page.