The Tickmill welcome bonus is a bonus offered to new clients of Tickmill to help them earn profit in the forex market without risk. New clients do not have to make any form of a deposit to claim this bonus. However, existing clients will be disqualified. The bonus amount is $30.
To get this bonus, you have to take the following steps:
- Create a welcome account with Tickmill.
- The $30 is added automatically after the successful completion of registration.
Other details regarding the bonus are as follows:
- You have to come from a non-restricted country. You can check the list of countries here.
- The bonus is available for trading for 90 days. After this, it will be disabled but will still be available for profit-claiming for 30 days.
- Expert advisors are not allowed on the welcome account
- In order to claim your profit, you need to register a client account, verify it, open a live trading account and make a minimum deposit of $100.
- The minimum profit withdrawable is $30, while the maximum is $100.
You can learn more about the Tickmill welcome bonus here. Feel free to drop your comments about this bonus here. A forex bonus can be a good way to start out in trading or test out a new broker before depositing your funds. Therefore, you can check out other fantastic forex bonuses at our forex bonuses page. You can also find more bonuses at our forum page on forex bonuses. For reviews and experiences of other traders with different forex bonuses, visit our forum page on forex bonuses.
You can find out more about trading forex by reading our blog or interact with other forex traders at our forex forum. You can also read broker reviews to guide you if you need to choose a new broker. For discussions with other traders with different brokers, visit our forum page on forex brokers. If you have had an encounter with the broker, feel free to share your experience with other traders over at the broker ratings and comments page. There, you can also read reviews of other traders.
Are you a beginner looking to learn forex from scratch? Or do you need to refresh your knowledge on forex? Check out free courses and quizzes on our courses page. Visit our store for forex materials such as books and other gadgets to make your trading experience easier. You can make use of free forex tools such as pip calculator, position size calculator, etc. at our tools page.