RoboForex is offering a welcome bonus of $30 to its new clients. This bonus is available to clients who have verified their accounts and have made a small initial deposit.
To claim this bonus, you have to take the following steps:
- Open an account with RoboForex.
- Verify your account by submitting proof of identity and address documents. You will also need to verify your phone number.
- Make a deposit of 10 USD/ 10 EUR/ 100 CNY.
- Trade freely with no restrictions.
- You cannot withdraw the $30 bonus.
- You can withdraw any profit made with the bonus without any limitations.
- Initial deposit must be made with a valid bank card.
- Only “Pro-Standard” and “Pro-Cent” accounts are eligible for the bonus.
You can learn more about the RoboForex welcome bonus here. Feel free to drop your comments about the bonus here. A forex bonus can be a good way to start out in trading or test out a new broker before depositing your funds. Therefore, you can check out other fantastic forex bonuses at our forex bonuses page. You can also find more bonuses at our forum page on forex bonuses. For reviews and experiences of other traders with different forex bonuses, visit our forum page on forex bonuses.
You can find out more about trading forex by reading our blog or interact with other forex traders at our forex forum. You can also read broker reviews to guide you if you need to choose a new broker. For discussions with other traders with different brokers, visit our forum page on forex brokers. If you have had an encounter with the broker, feel free to share your experience with other traders over at the broker ratings and comments page. There, you can also read reviews of other traders.
Are you a beginner looking to learn forex from scratch? Or do you need to refresh your knowledge on forex? Check out free courses and quizzes on our courses page. Visit our store for forex materials such as books and other gadgets to make your trading experience easier. You can make use of free forex tools such as pip calculator, position size calculator, etc. at our tools page.