Get the OctaFX deposit bonus and trade more volume to earn more profit. The bonus amount is 50% of the deposit made. This bonus is withdrawable once the requirements are met.
To get the bonus you have to follow the steps below.
- Open an account with OctaFX.
- Verify your account by submitting proofs of identity and address.
- Fund your account with at least $50.
- Activate your 50% bonus on your deposit.
- To withdraw the bonus you have to trade the number of lots specified by the formula below.
- You can activate the bonus for your deposit at any time you wish to do so.
- Decide on the bonus amount you want to apply for e.g. 10%, 30% or 50%.
- If you cancel the bonus, mind that it will be deducted from your free margin at full.
- After trading the required amount of lots, you can go do whatever you like with the bonus.
To learn more about the OctaFX deposit bonus click here. A forex bonus can be a good way to start out in trading or test out a new broker before depositing your funds. Therefore, you can check out other fantastic forex bonuses at our forex bonuses page. You can also find more bonuses at our forum page on forex bonuses. For reviews and experiences of other traders with different forex bonuses, visit our forum page on forex bonuses.
You can find out more about trading forex by reading our blog or interact with other forex traders at our forex forum. You can also read broker reviews to guide you if you need to choose a new broker. For discussions with other traders with different brokers, visit our forum page on forex brokers. If you have had an encounter with the broker, feel free to share your experience with other traders over at the broker ratings and comments page. There, you can also read reviews of other traders.
Are you a beginner looking to learn forex from scratch? Or do you need to refresh your knowledge on forex? Check out free courses and quizzes on our courses page. Visit our store for forex materials such as books and other gadgets to make your trading experience easier. You can make use of free forex tools such as pip calculator, position size calculator, etc. at our tools page.