The HotForex deposit bonus is a forex bonus offered to increase the trading credit of clients. This bonus was initiated in November 2013 and continues to run till today. The bonus applies to deposits made by the client and the maximum amount is $30,000/€25,000/₦3,000,000 per trading account. The total amount of active bonus allowed per client is $150,000/€150,000/₦10,000,000.
To partake in this promotion, you need to take the following steps.
- First, you have to register with HotForex.
- Verify your account by uploading proofs of identity and address.
- Deposit into your account. The minimum deposit to be considered for this bonus is $100/€100/₦30,000.
- To withdraw the bonus you have to trade a specific number of lots determined by dividing the bonus amount by two.
- Total lots required = (bonus amount)/2. For example, if you receive $400 you have to trade 200 lots before you can withdraw the bonus.
- The time available for trading bonus is unlimited.
To learn more about the HotForex deposit bonus click here. A forex bonus can be a good way to start out in trading or test out a new broker before depositing your funds. Therefore, you can check out other fantastic forex bonuses at our forex bonuses page. You can also find more bonuses at our forum page on forex bonuses. For reviews and experiences of other traders with different forex bonuses, visit our forum page on forex bonuses.
You can find out more about trading forex by reading our blog or interact with other forex traders at our forex forum. You can also read broker reviews to guide you if you need to choose a new broker. For discussions with other traders with different brokers, visit our forum page on forex brokers. If you have had an encounter with the broker, feel free to share your experience with other traders over at the broker ratings and comments page. There, you can also read reviews of other traders.
Are you a beginner looking to learn forex from scratch? Or do you need to refresh your knowledge on forex? Check out free courses and quizzes on our courses page. Visit our store for forex materials such as books and other gadgets to make your trading experience easier. You can make use of free forex tools such as pip calculator, position size calculator, etc. at our tools page.