FreshForex is offering a no deposit bonus of $2020 to its new clients. The bonus is to welcome new clients to trade with FreshForex. The bonus is not withdrawable, however, the profit can be withdrawn.
To get the bonus you have to follow the steps below:
- Register an account with FreshForex.
- Turn on notifications about promotions and beneficial offers
- Voila! You get a bonus. No need for verification.
- The bonus is available for trading for 7 days.
- You have to save the profit earned by matching or exceeding the profit earned within the same period.
- To withdraw profit, complete 1 lot per $5 saved profit within 30 days.
- After fulfillment of these conditions, you can then request a withdrawal.
- You will need verification before you can withdraw.
- This bonus offer ends on June 30, 2020.
To learn more about the FreshForex no deposit bonus, click here. A forex bonus can be a good way to start out in trading or test out a new broker before depositing your funds. Therefore, you can check out other fantastic forex bonuses at our forex bonuses page. You can also find more bonuses at our forum page on forex bonuses. For reviews and experiences of other traders with different forex bonuses, visit our forum page on forex bonuses.
You can find out more about trading forex by reading our blog or interact with other forex traders at our forex forum. You can also read broker reviews to guide you if you need to choose a new broker. For discussions with other traders with different brokers, visit our forum page on forex brokers. If you have had an encounter with the broker, feel free to share your experience with other traders over at the broker ratings and comments page. There, you can also read reviews of other traders.
Are you a beginner looking to learn forex from scratch? Or do you need to refresh your knowledge on forex? Check out free courses and quizzes on our courses page. Visit our store for forex materials such as books and other gadgets to make your trading experience easier. You can make use of free forex tools such as pip calculator, position size calculator, etc. at our tools page.