The FortFS welcome bonus is a no deposit bonus which FortFS offers their new clients. This allows clients to trade real forex accounts and make profits without risking their own funds.
The bonus amount is $35 and can be gotten by following the steps below.
- Open an account with FortFS.
- Log in and verify your account. You can verify your account by uploading identity and proof-of-address documents. You also need to verify your phone number.
- Once you have been verified, activate your bonus by clicking the get bonus button.
- The bonus can be obtained by every verified client.
- You must claim the bonus within 10 days of registration
- The bonus is not available to the Flex Newbie, Pro and S.T.A.R. accounts.
- The bonus can be withdrawn with profit after trading 20 standard lots.
- Once you receive the bonus, your relatives cannot receive it.
- The maximum withdrawal amount for the bonus and profit is $85.
- The use of VPN and other anonymity tools can lead to disqualification or cancelation of the bonus and profit.
For more information on the FortFS welcome bonus click here. A forex bonus can be a good way to start out in trading or test out a new broker before depositing your funds. Therefore, you can check out other fantastic forex bonuses at our forex bonuses page. You can also find more bonuses at our forum page on forex bonuses. For reviews and experiences of other traders with different forex bonuses, visit our forum page on forex bonuses.
You can find out more about trading forex by reading our blog or interact with other forex traders at our forex forum. You can also read broker reviews to guide you if you need to choose a new broker. For discussions with other traders with different brokers, visit our forum page on forex brokers. If you have had an encounter with the broker, feel free to share your experience with other traders over at the broker ratings and comments page. There, you can also read reviews of other traders.
Are you a beginner looking to learn forex from scratch? Or do you need to refresh your knowledge on forex? Check out free courses and quizzes on our courses page. Visit our store for forex materials such as books and other gadgets to make your trading experience easier. You can make use of free forex tools such as pip calculator, position size calculator, etc. at our tools page.