The FBS trade 100 bonus is a no-deposit bonus given by FBS to new clients and other clients who have never taken the bonus. This forex bonus is very helpful as it requirements lay emphasis on trading consistency. Follow the steps below to get the FBS trade 100 bonus.
- Sign up with FBS if you do not already have an account.
- Verify your account
- Open a bonus account
- Trade for 30 days and fulfill other trading conditions
- Withdraw profits.
Trading and withdrawal conditions required for the bonus include:
- The maximum order volume is 0.01 lot;
- The maximum available leverage on the account is 1:100;
- The profit available for withdrawal is $100. Note that you can withdraw the profit only once;
- The maximum number of positions opened at the same time is 5;
- The required number of active trading days is 30 (an active trading day is a day when the order was opened or closed);
- Positive pips difference (the total number of pips from profitable orders has to be bigger than the total number of pips from losing orders);
- The client should have at least 5 lots traded in the period of 30 active trading days. Keep in mind that when you trade stocks (available only in MetaTrader5), 1 lot= 0.1 standard lot. Consider it when you fulfill the bonus conditions.
- In order to withdraw profit, conditions must be fulfilled within 50 days.
- Once you fulfill all the conditions and earn your profit, you will have an opportunity to manually transfer the money to your trading account.
- After all the conditions are met, the $100 profit will be automatically transferred to your trading account;
- Only orders with 10 points (100 pips) difference between the opening and closing prices meet the conditions.
The FBS trade 100 bonus requires no deposit made by the client. Learn more about the FBS “trade 100 bonus” here. A forex bonus can be a good way to start out in trading or test out a new broker before depositing your funds. Therefore, you can check out other fantastic forex bonuses at our forex bonuses page. For reviews of different forex bonuses, visit our forum page on forex bonuses.
You can find out more about trading forex by reading our blog or interact with other forex traders at our forex forum. You can also read broker reviews to guide you if you need to choose a new broker. For discussions with other traders with different brokers, visit our forum page on forex brokers. If you have had an encounter with the broker, feel free to share your experience with other traders over at the broker ratings and comments page. There, you can also read reviews of other traders.
Are you a beginner looking to learn forex from scratch? Or do you need to refresh your knowledge on forex? Check out free courses and quizzes on our courses page. Visit our store for forex materials such as books and other gadgets to make your trading experience easier. You can make use of free forex tools such as pip calculator, position size calculator, etc at our tools page.